Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Here and Now

Now that January's photos are up I plan to gather the best of February and post them. In the meantime, here are some photos from today (today, folks!).

Cates leaning into life in the morning light (that, or she's about to take off on the 50 yard dash).
All that leaning (or running) led up to a good mid-morning snooze. That basket's not going to last us much longer, is it?
I made some playdoh recently and it's been a hit with Moses. I keep thinking the magic would have worn off by now, but he played with it for a good portion of the day. Here he is using the bottom of his stool to make playdoh...compartments (I guess?). I have enough playdoh photos for a post of their own (hint, hint).Moses has decided to go beyond handprints.I adored that he came over to me and excitedly asked me if he could show me his "paw prints."
Anyone guess what this is a print of?
It's his bum.
Oh, Moses.
All this playd0h fun is showing up everywhere. Even on our socks.
Moses and Cates have been best buds today. He was able to get her to laugh (yes! she's laughing now!) and that has been the ticket. They also shared a few squeals. Moses is 'helping' her with her saxophone.
Astonishment at the singing saxophone.
Brother's gone to bed and it's just the two of us girls.
Fuzzy, fluffy and looking sleepy in her after-bath pajamas. Good night, all.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new posts! That Cates is one cutie-patootie! :) Give everyone a hug from the Hunts! :)

    ReplyDelete