Friday, March 16, 2012

January Photos in March

This is pretty much a Cates fashion show, with Cates wearing gifts from family and friends. By no means is it exhaustive, but here are some shots from her 'runway'. Houndstooth and red ensemble courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa,
Align Centerfrom "Ant" Sandy
Sweet Dreams shirt from the sweet Ganzers in Montreal, the striped pants from Pate in the New Mexico mountains, socks from the Amins at church,
the most adorable summer dress from the Do's that was too cute to pass up just because it was winter, worn with an essential white sweater borrowed from little Elizabeth,
(I love that she plays with her dresses, but it does make it hard to snap a photo!)
in her frog suit from Grandma and Grandpa,
in a spring green frock from Pate by way of Mama Jamie and Papa Charles,
in a movie star look with a single rhinestone from Grandma and Grandpa,
made complete with a special little handband bought by Cates's Mama, socked feet from the Colorado Rioses,
in a sweet, snuggly pair of ruffle-backed pajamas that I found (on sale) during an unexpected session of retail therapy,
looking like a piece of hard candy in the hat I made to match my own, in polka dot love from Karsen's family,
looking doll-like in another of Pate's dresses and a cap from Grandma,
blossoming in a floral outfit from Grandma,
showing off those ever fattening cheeks in one of my favourite finds,
grinning that Mommy extended a Wilson family summer dress with a pink onesie from Huong.
Would you think a baby girl lives at our house?
I think so. And I think I like her.
A lot.
And I like her brother, too. He likes to push the button on the seahorse toy attached to this gym for Cates. "Mommy, can I give her a song?"
And finally, wearing the only acceptable form of leopard print, in some kitty cat pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, she is so cute. Must.see.her.soon. Call me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all her poses and expressions. No personality at all, I see ;-)

    ReplyDelete