Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh, Dear Lord

Please excuse my absence from the blog as of late. Besides being busy making large (read: astonishing) amounts of pear and apple sauce, when you see the photo posts below I think you will understand.

I was startled to walk into Moses' room today to find him standing up and clutching the baby monitor in his pudgy little hand. We promptly changed the location of the monitor and I thought to myself, "Oh, dear Lord, it has begun."



Fearless and laughing when he falls this is a skill that we keep practicing over and over and over and over and over....

On his 8 month birthday Moses decided to graduate from scooting to crawling almost as if he chose the date so we would remember it. A mere three days later and we're pulling ourselves up. At this rate he'll be getting his driver's license by December 1st. Oh, dear Lord, it has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment