I admit it. I am chicken when it comes to my hair. It's not that I think that I've "arrived" at what I want, it's just that I'm remedial, to say the least, when it comes to accomplishing my imagined style. And since the biggest change I've ever made in my hairstyle was to change my part (whoop-de-doo) six years ago, I thought that it was high time to do something new. Anything new, for crying out loud!
Here we are! A just-past-the-chin angled bob. This picture was taken just minutes after I pronounced myself 'ready'. Sadly, it doesn't last long because frizz and Moses' hands take over. Haven't quite figured out the best way to manage it yet...
Please note my lovely attire--chosen lovingly for me by Cindy and Kathy from church on the occasion of my 30th birthday. Thanks, gals! You're excellent shoppers!
And here we are curly. Note the look of exquisite concentration as I try to snap my portrait. It's harder than it looks! :) I had my hair cut at the end of October and it's already growing so fast. I've never had the experience of needing to 'maintain' a cut. Hmmm....
jeremy's a lucky man!
ReplyDeletelooks great!!
Ooh, I love the short and curly! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOVE it! Seriously, Liesel! I've NEVER seen your hair that length, and it's super-cute! Great job! And you get some major snaps for doing the risky! :) I know it was scary, but it turned out great! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAh, I LOVE it....you look like one hot mama
ReplyDeleteAH-dorable!! And congrats on entering this most excellent decade! :)
ReplyDelete