
Guess who came up with that one?
Yep. Fred Aurbach himself. Leave it to Grandad to elicit a universal groan. :)
Admittedly, we are more than a little behind, but posting a picture of anyone else's behind would be inappropriate. I (Liesel) have wrested a whack of photos from ye old computer in the office and will be attempting over the next weeks to post this said whack on the blog from ye other computer in the living room.
Keep your eyes peeled for some long overdue Rios updates!
Admittedly, we are more than a little behind, but posting a picture of anyone else's behind would be inappropriate. I (Liesel) have wrested a whack of photos from ye old computer in the office and will be attempting over the next weeks to post this said whack on the blog from ye other computer in the living room.
Keep your eyes peeled for some long overdue Rios updates!
Hahhaha, I love it! :)
ReplyDelete