Thursday, August 27, 2009

Around our House in June

Before our half-month of travel in July, we had a bit of time to hang at home. Here's what we do during our days.

We like to play with "Britt", our flat, Australian sheepskin teddybear.

We like to look in mirrors at the "handsome fellow" looking back at us. This shows the first day Mo realized he could look into the mirror and out at the real me. It was pretty fun to see his startled little face.

We like to meet friendly neighbourhood hand puppets. Although Liesel's puppeteering skills seriously wig Jeremy out, they certainly come in handy with Moses!

Boy, do we have fun!

Okay, so I know this is weird, but all three of us shared giggles when Jeremy tried to balance a Hershey's kiss on top of Moses' head. The balancing act didn't last long, but here is the successful nanosecond caught on film. (I know, we're easily entertained. Never claimed that we weren't!)

And, of course, we sleep. Not long ago all of Moses and then some could fit in this chair. Now he hangs off the edge. Here's wishing you sweet dreams and a goodnight's sleep...and may your feet not hang off of your sleeping spot. :) Goodnight all.

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never... but I do totally remember sock puppets now that you reminded me! :-) My memory may be faulty but I'm thinking mine may have had turquoise hair... ?

    ReplyDelete