Moses was a lot of help when I was finishing my degree.
He was very glad to meet Drusilla.
He really started smiling a lot when she was here!
Moses also enjoyed cinnamon rolls with Jamie and Charles!
(Charles not shown)
(Charles not shown)
But a lot of the time, he's still just a little, sleeping lump.
We like having him around!
We like having him around!
This night, he was secretly checking out the world. So we took a photo. Sorry it's dark, but we think it captures some of his quizzical personality.
Ugh, I can't WAIT to meet this little sleeping lump! He's SUCH a cutie! And Liesel...you look SO beautiful! Motherhood definitely agrees with you! Jeremy, you look so natural and like a pro-Daddy! I'm so proud of you guys! :) Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteI love that he's just hanging out in the dark, wide-eyed and looking around. What a funny fellow.
ReplyDeletewow. I always stare blankly when I can't sleep, me and moses have something in common!
ReplyDeleteLiesl-
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Erin (Maddox) Tooley-- I found your blog off of Annie's. Your baby is precious! Congrats! How have you been doing? We just had our second boy in April, and I'm now staying home with both full-time. Hope things are going well for y'all!