Last time I posted (which, admittedly, was embarrassingly long ago)
I had saved a few pictures of mom and dad with Moses to post
a few days later. Well, a few days turned into nearly a month. Sorry.
Here's Mo with me!
I had saved a few pictures of mom and dad with Moses to post
a few days later. Well, a few days turned into nearly a month. Sorry.
Here's Mo with me!
And here he is, comfy in his Peanut Shell. (It takes about 3
minutes for him to fall asleep in this arrangement.)
minutes for him to fall asleep in this arrangement.)
But we got tired and took a bit of a siesta, too.
And, of course, Mom looks quite cute with her little boy!
Love the new pictures!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kid, and beautiful parents! Love the pictures. Keep 'em coming. :)
ReplyDeleteawwww, such sweet pictures! precious, precious, precious!
ReplyDeleteliesel looks amazing in yellow
ReplyDelete