Saturday, March 14, 2009

Days Two and Three

Hi everyone, it's me again!

Mom and I make faces at each other.

Uncle Wilson held me for almost a whole minute!

Aunt Joy held me much longer ;)

Even my Grandad held me for a while today!

The midwife says I have long big toes.

My dad says I need to get an early start on my education,
so he's having me work on my Greek now.

After a hard day of studying vocabulary with my dad, I needed another nap.

Goodnight everyone! See some of you soon!

4 comments:

  1. So his first word is going to be a greek word? I wonder what he'll say.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's learned 'krauge'--which means a groan, or a loud cry. Well, he's learned how to do that at least...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, yeah, for blogs! I looooved looking at your pictures today! He's such a cutie...I wish we could be there to take turns holding him and hugging YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was actually from Annie not Jeremy...but oh well!

    ReplyDelete