Friday, March 13, 2009

Moses' Birth-Day

We went to the hospital and both of us got tagged (this isn't Liesel's arm!)

And here's baby Moses! I had a photo of Liesel with the baby, but she refused to let me post it (Her exact words were that she 'despised' the photo). Don't worry! Mom is healthy, and I'll get some photos of her up here soon.

Moses with his Grandad

We couldn't have done it without Rachel and Liz! (Not pictured is our amazing doula, Blanca.)

Here's Moses and his dad.

Hello world!

All bundled and ready to ride home. The mittens have paw prints on them (on the other side, that is).

He sleeps! And he's cute, too!

11 comments:

  1. He is adorable! He sure looks pretty big. Congratulations guys!

    Jade & Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that the Rioses have a blog!! He is sooo precious. You done good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what a pumpkin! i still can't believe he's here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you all. he's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! He's such a cutie! I love the "hello world" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey congrats!

    welcome to fatherhood its great! what a great looking young man

    I am thrilled for you both

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful!!! No surprise, considering his parents :-)
    Congratulations to the Rios Family and I am so happy there will be a Rios blog to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a beautiful little boy! We are SOOOO happy for HIM! He doesn't even know how blessed he is yet....but he'll find out FAST! You are a precious family! God Bless you ALL!!!

    Love, Kassie and Mark Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so adorable! I love the idea of a blog to keep track of the days in the lives of the Rios famjam :) Hope to meet Moses soon!

    - Trini

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's beautiful! It was good to hear that he was here safe and sound. We'll be following his progress in the days and years ahead!
    Love, Dan and Linda Farell

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are soooo happy for you. He is beautiful!!! Welcome to PARENTHOOD...the greatest, most rewarding, most difficult, but most important job of all!!!!

    Stacey Doss

    ReplyDelete