Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lately

A quick look at my last post and I could hardly believe it: Moses and Cates have both grown up since then.  It's happening fast! Cates has just gone through another growth spurt and it seems she gets longer with every nap. So before these pictures get to be too 'yesterday's news' here they are. 

Cates has discovered The Bench. She spends a good amount of time climbing it and then sitting on her knees to play at the table. Now there is almost no 'safe' surface in our home. Yikes.
Moses carrying his "babies" in Mommy's sling. Moses spends a good deal of time carrying for these dogs, er, I mean, babies.

 
Thankfully these two have been buddies as of late. I very much enjoy watching the two of them emerge from around the corner giggling and chasing. I think Cates is tickled to be included and although Moses doesn't want Cates touching any of his toys (!!!!), he is glad to have a built in playmate.
My sweet friend gave us a divided tray full of a letters called a moveable alphabet. Moses enjoys putting together random letters and making me sound out his silly non-words. He thinks this is a scream. Here he is wearing his name as a necklace, his idea. And yes, the "M" is upside down and most of the other letters are backwards.
Love this picture of him! So grown up. Mr. 4 years old.
Hey there, Miss Rainbow Brite!

We can now get up and down from the stool and brush our teeth. This is a favourite pastime. Funny side note: Cates hasn't ever liked mint flavoured toothpaste so I tried an alternative that Colgate puts out that's strawberry flavoured. I myself am a convert! Hee hee. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so precious! I can't believe how grown up Moses looks! He is all little boy now, and just as adorable as can be! Cates is just darling; love her leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful children! I'd forgotten to check your blog for awhile, so it was fun to scroll through the photos.

    ReplyDelete