Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moses Photos

With Cates taking the spotlight of the last couple of posts I thought
I'd post a few recent favourites of our firstborn at a full 2.75 years old.

He may be a big brother, but he is still little.

Moses is playing with the road I made for him from masking tape during his nap one day. I think the fact that the road was dotted with a few chocolate chips was more of a draw than the road itself. Figures.


Since the play area at our local mall closed (booo! :( ) we now get our wiggles out by jumping on Mom and Dad's bed listening to songs about Jesus aka "Hattie's music". (Thanks for the mix CD, Annie! It's a great way to connect our kids despite the miles between us!)


Move over, Justin Bieber. Moses has more hair! (Hair style formed simply by jumping on the bed. I wonder what my hair would do if I jumped on the bed?...)

Moses' imagination is taking off like wildfire these days. One of the fun things about listening in on his play lately is the addition of 'boy' sound effects like crashes and screams from exploding cars and the like.
Here, he has eaten his grilled cheese sandwich into the shapes of letters. He told me that one of them is an 'L', one of them is a 'J' and one of them is a 'U'. He sometimes eats his graham crackers into one of two shapes: a kite or a lion. And while you can see what Moses means by the grilled cheese letters, his graham cracker shapes bear no resemblance whatsoever to lions nor kites.

Our family friend Jen made an amazing dinosaur hat for Moses for Christmas. It has since been affectionately dubbed "my Jenosauras hat".

Holding a Hot Wheels Car from Uncle Wilson.
Love this small smile...

...and this big grin.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. You are reminding me that I should get on that soon....

    Big hugs to all for us!

    ReplyDelete