Before the cuteness commences please permit me a grumble:
Over 3 hours has been subtracted from my life due to this one post. 34 minutes of that 3 hours was spent simply uploading this minute-long video to youtube. Do you have any idea how long 3 hours is in Mommy-world? That's a serious amount of precious evening get-stuff-done time! So to this lengthy process I say, "BAH!!!!!" Grrrrrr. And you wonder why I haven't posted in so long?! I really need to look into a technology upgrade. Heavy sigh. Okay, thank you for the grumble.
Cuteness may now commence.
I think you'll agree that the 3 hours of posting time was worth it. :)
Yes, that 34 minutes of uploading time was worth it. Soooo cute, and it made me laugh! But to the 3-hour long process of posting...well, now you know why Joe is the blogger in our family. I'd post probably 3 times a year if I was in charge...so good on you for even doing it!
ReplyDeletetotally precious! loved it! that laugh...what a charmer!!! :)
ReplyDelete