Sunday, September 13, 2009

Commercial Break

We interrupt this program to bring you a message brought to you by JuicePlus:

Moses says "I'm a JuicePlus Baby"!

Many of you may know that while I was expecting Moses, instead of a prenatal vitamin, I took a nutritional supplement called Juice Plus. I chose to take JuicePlus because it is a whole food product--17 fruits and vegetables to be exact--in capsule form. Since we know that our bodies more readily absorb nutrients from real food sources as opposed to products that have been enriched or fortified Juice Plus made a lot of sense to me. If you've ever eaten with us and wondered what in the heck those little red and green pills were, now you know my secret!

All that to say, if you are at all interested in knowing more about this lovely way to eat all your fruits and veggies in a rather effortless way, you are in luck! A National Marketing Director for NSA JuicePlus is here in town and is scheduled to speak in two places while he's here. So come on out and enjoy the show--I really do think you'll find it interesting! Did I mention that this speaker also happens to be my Dad? :)

Wednesday, September 16th--ABC Country Restaurant in Surrey from 11:30-1:30pm
OR from 7:30-8:30pm at the Oakridge Public Library in Vancouver

And if you can't make it out on Wednesday you are always welcome to ask me. I'm happy to help--I enjoy spreading the word about products I like!

www.lriosjuiceplus.com


No comments:

Post a Comment